Craft Show General Information
Our Goal: To support our mission projects by providing a quality Arts & Crafts Show
and to maintain our reputation for having the "Best" Craft Show in this area
for both exhibitors and the public.
Aerial view of our Show at the Berrien County Youth Fairgrounds.
- Chapel Hill Arts & Crafts Show is Sponsored by the Chapel Hill United Methodist Church, 4071 Naomi Rd., Sodus, MI.
- The Show is located at the Berrien County Youth Fairgrounds, 9122 Old US 31 N., Berrien Springs, MI, 49103
- Held the First Saturday of October, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- This is a Juried Arts & Crafts Show of over 280 Exhibitors.
- Four Commercial Building provides for 285 Indoor Spaces.
- 70+ Outside Vendor/Farmer Market spaces.
- Food, Drinks and Snacks are available, as well as Pie by the Slice.
- Homemade Bake Goods are For Sale.
- Vintage Tractor Display by Michiana Two-Cylinder Club.
- Enter show on Old US 31 or Shawnee Rd.; Ample Parking available.
- Admission Fee of $2.00 per person.
- Profits from the Show go to Support Mission Projects.
Chapel Hill Arts & Crafts Show Committee
Administrative Chairperson: Barb Johns
Exhibitor CoChairpersons: Deb Cuthbert & Marge Krieger
Exhibitor Advisor: Lenora Cuthbert
Publicity: Linda Bennett
Secretary/Treasurer: Isla Case
Food Sales/Indoor: Carol Quattrin
Food Sales/Outdoor: Ken & Marge Krieger
Bake Sale: Deb Harris & Virginia Skibbe
[Click here or on map to go to Map Quest to get driving directions]